• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Option to hide defense army

MagLaser

Idea:
Have an option to hide your defense army from your army selection.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes I have checked, no I didn't find anything similar.

Reason:
Most players will never be using their defense army for attacking. It gets old having to swipe past your defense army to get to your units you can use for attack. I would like to see the option to hide them so they don't show up like the PVP defense army.

Details:
Hide defense army

Ebeondi Asi

I use troops from a previous era for City Defense mainly to avoid the annoying eight first troops from City Defense occupyng space.. when I am fighting in GbG.
So no longer having them blocking he first eight position would be really nice. So I am 100% a yes vote

Sharmon the Impaler

I have a single spearfighter as my defense but had a strong one up until 2 months ago and would have loved this. A yes vote from me too.

CDmark

I voted yes too. One thing I do with those defensive army slots is change them to units I will use in GBG, say rogues. This way I dont have to search for 8 rogues since there is no button for rogues. Then I reload defense after (used in GBG races). It is limited to 8 but it can help on a quick race. If I get attacked with the rogue defense, the most you can get is 1 FP, sunken treasure or Opus and my attention. :)

Ericness

Voted no because I sometimes use the defense slots as a quick sort to specific units when preparing for a GbG race and this would negatively impact that. I don't care about city defense since it is mainly irrelevant.