• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Percentages. Do they actually work?

DeletedUser35326

Hi Folk. Let's say I have an Archer and I am in the Iron Age. It normally has attack 10 and Def 4 according to your chart on the Wiki. Now, with an additional bonus GB on my city, let's say it has 3% for the attack. After adding the 3% it should attack at 13 % correct? How does one see that?

Then let's say I go to the tavern and add a 20% bonus attack for 30 minutes? Total should be 33 % total hit capacity correct? I need this info for peace of mind. I want to make sure I am getting what I choose to play. Does this show in the game somewhere that I can see that? Is there any type of way to verify that these percentages are actually added to the hit capacity?

This game I have noticed is run on percentages. So I try, and I repeat, try to figure this out and want to be sure it is working? You understand what I mean? Please forgive if my math is off, but I think you get the picture in what I am stating.

Love the game..RagnarTV (ragnartheviking)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're on PC, you can go to your Town Hall and look at the Boosts tab to see your current attack %. In your example, the 3% and 20% are stacked (added), not multiplied. So the Archer's attack would be increased by 23% to 12.3, not 12.9. Incidentally, the 3% from the GB would apply to both attack and defense values for your attacking army, but the 20% Tavern boost would only apply to the attack value.

DeletedUser26965

I'm not sure about Mobile but on Browser from the Army Management window you can view the % your attackers will have when you place them in the Currently Selected Army area and hover over them with your mouse;

hthsth.gif

The base value of 10...

111111.gif

...won't change visually with only a 3% so it will still show as 10.

2222.gif

If you add 20% of that for a total of 23% then it will go up to 12 as shown above not 12.3 so essentially I believe you still get the extra value it's just not shown but I'm pretty certain they round up at .5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure about Mobile but on Browser from the Army Management window you can view the % your attackers will have when you place them in the Currently Selected Army area and hover over them with your mouse;
You can see the same info on mobile by tapping any unit in your Currently Selected Army.