• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pillar of Heroes

lemur

Why are the supplies on the Pillar of Heroes not boosted?? .I hope this is just a bug that can be fixed. .Otherwise it would be a big disappointment. .Like many advanced players, I do not need the coins.

See update below.

Pillar.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser30900

damn, I can’t say lemur does nothing but complain no more, it’s a good catch!

DeletedUser

Why are the supplies on the Pillar of Heroes not boosted?? .I hope this is just a bug that can be fixed. .Otherwise it would be a big disappointment. .Like many advanced players, I do not need the coins.

View attachment 9258
This was mentioned once already somewhere on the Forum. The Wiki only says that the coins are boosted by GBs. I have checked on all my Pillars, and none of them get the supplies boosted from the base amount. I believe it is because the coins are the main collectible, and everything else depends on being motivated, so only the main item is affected by boosts. My best guess, anyway. And I don't think it's a bug.

DeletedUser31540

I dont think ill ever have enough coins. ... no matter how many i make i am always broke :/

Good info Steven ... i was also wondering why the supplies werent boosted

DeletedUser30900

This was mentioned once already somewhere on the Forum. The Wiki only says that the coins are boosted by GBs. I have checked on all my Pillars, and none of them get the supplies boosted from the base amount. I believe it is because the coins are the main collectible, and everything else depends on being motivated, so only the main item is affected by boosts. My best guess, anyway. And I don't think it's a bug.
It’s not a bug, but I’m pretty sure it’s against designer’s intention. I think they didn’t realize this is the first building that only providing supply when motivated and they didn’t code it right. They should still fix it.

DeletedUser

It’s not a bug, but I’m pretty sure it’s against designer’s intention. I think they didn’t realize this is the first building that only providing supply when motivated and they didn’t code it right. They should still fix it.
I think it's amazing that this is one of the best special buildings I've seen in this game, and you all can still find something to complain about with it. And the supplies, of all things. smh

DeletedUser30900

I think it's amazing that this is one of the best special buildings I've seen in this game, and you all can still find something to complain about with it. And the supplies, of all things. smh
Just because I have a candle doesn’t mean I can’t try to get a flashlight. Well, maybe you are satisfied with your candle. But you can’t stop me from trying to get a flashlight. It works better at night :)

DeletedUser31592

Yup- small, unplunderable, gives everything- coins, supplies, goods, FPs, and medals. It could be nicer to look at, but for what it gives me per square, I will not complain!

lemur

A few minutes ago I collected my Pillar of Heroes for the first time, carefully noting what happened. .The supplies were boosted! .So apparently it is only a display error — when the mouse cursor hovers over an uncollected Pillar. .That's a relief.

Ylisaveta

A few minutes ago I collected my Pillar of Heroes for the first time, carefully noting what happened. .The supplies were boosted! .So apparently it is only a display error — when the mouse cursor hovers over an uncollected Pillar. .That's a relief.

I think they fixed this once during the event on beta, and it came unfixed when they did something else. Last I heard a permanent fix was pending.

DeletedUser31440

I just collected mine, and can say that lemur is correct. Display won't show the boosted amount but the collection will be a boosted supply amount.

DeletedUser29055

Did anyone notice that the additional collectibles do not show up on mobile?