• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder Happiness

DeletedUser

Proposal: Add the ability to plunder Happiness.

Current System(if applicable): The current system only allows you to plunder goods, coin or supplies.

Details:
Allow cultural buildings to be plundered for the happiness value. You don't get the points but the value is deducted from the player you plundered.

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse anticipated

Visual Aids:
None Supplied

Conclusion:
Hopefully this will do away with the 2 spear fighter defense. Your city just lost a battle and your citizens can remain enthusiastic? Even if you put up a good defense and have nothing else to plunder you still lost. I think this would drive more players to grab the concept of building up attack and defense as a priority.
How can your city keep getting 120% production when they are attacked and beaten several times a day?

DeletedUser8152

I'm afraid that any changes to the plunder system are on the do-not-suggest list. Since this would certainly constitute such a change, I'll have to go ahead and close it.

Edit - moved to tavern per request.

Last edited by a moderator: