• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plundering...

DeletedUser

When someone Attacks a Neighbor, wins, and then Plunders... is there an Alert saying that the Plunder occurred besides the one saying the Attack happened? I have yet to have anyone Plunder me that I know of, and was wondering if there was a way to tell.

DeletedUser

answerpic.png

I hope this answers the question.

DeletedUser2145

You see it in the event logs, a red lightning bolt icon, and you also have a grey hovering lightning bolt icon over the building that has been plundered. You need to click on it to "fix it" before you can use the building again.

ETA: You've either gotten faster or I got slower.

DeletedUser9196

You're lucky. I've only been playing 2 days and some *neighbor* already attacked and plundered my dinky little city. He got hardly anything, but, still, I found it strange such a small producing city would be attacked. Does that happen often?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Attacking your Neighbors seems to be a part of the game, as it helps one get Tournament Points, which leads to Medals, which can buy Expansion Tiles. The question is that after one attacks and wins, do they wish to Plunder. I do not, unless the other Player has Plunder me first. I find Plundering not very profitable at the lower levels, because one only gets to Plunder/Sabotage one Building that has stuff waiting to be picked up. Attacking on the Campaign Map also gives one Tournament Points as well... and usually in bigger amounts because of the larger and better Armies.

Some Players resort to only putting one Military Unit in their Defense Force, thus allowing another Player to Attack and Plunder if they wish. The reasoning behind this is that one is denying another Player Tournament Points by offering only one Unit to be destroyed (which is how Tournament Points are earned). I tend to automatically Plunder another Player who does this... mainly just based on principle and just because it pleases me to do so.

Another option rather than Attacking is to Motivate/Polish another Player's Buildings. One can only Attack or Motivate/Polish another Player once every 24 hours. If another Player Motivates/Polishes my Buildings, I usually try to return the favor on one of their Buildings... thus, that is one way to stop me from Attacking you. Also, I believe one cannot Attack anyone on their Friends List... but I do not know about Guilds, as I have not been in one yet. I also found that one can Motivate/Polish another Player's Buildings if they are in one's Friends List, even if they are not in one's Neighborhood.

The only reason I am answering this question is because this is what I believe to be true. If I am wrong, please correct me.

DeletedUser8867

If I set a production unit @ eight hours will it be safe until that eight hours is up from plunder?

DeletedUser8428

The only production/supply that can be 'plundered' are those waiting to be retrieved. No. While your residences/production buildings are in operation, they cannot be plundered. But if they achieve the limit you set (1 hr, 4 hr, etc) and you are not there to collect the goods or money, that goods or money can be plundered. Note - If someone breeches your defenses, they have a full 24 hour period to return to your city and plunder your buildings. So the fact that someone didn't plunder immediately after successfully attacking your city does not mean you're safe - it means you'd better be careful to pick up your loot promptly for the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser

it should also be noted that motivated buildings are immune to plunder.

DeletedUser6311

it should also be noted that motivated buildings are immune to plunder.

Not mine!! It seems like all of my buildings get plundered all of the time!! whether they are motivated or not!! I guess someone has been cheating!!

I started in the new world and immediately I have been getting attacked by the same PEOPLE every GODDAMED DAY!!! NO matter What I do!! I am SIck and TIRED OF IT!! I want to play the game for FUN!! BUT THIS is NOT FUN!!! I cannot fight back because they are modern era already!! WTF!!! I am stuck in the Stone age and Getting NUKED!!!!! And now it is starting in 2 other worlds!!!

This happened to me on the one game these same developers have and I complained until I was blue in the face and they did nothing!! All they said was : "It is part of the game to be attacked and plundered." Well NO SHERLOCK!! But everyday by the same people for almost a month straight!! Especially for a new player that gets very very discouraging!! Make a person quit playing the game and "Badmouth" the game!! No wonder I do not see the game advertised any more! I guess they loss so many players they had to Pull the Plug!! Same thing will happen here if this keeps happening!!

They Bill the game as "Fun" and "Enjoyable", but then when newbies gets hammered by those who have "Cheats" and "Buy" everything they get in the game, instead of "Earning" it, New players will not come back and then they will tell others not to play the game!! Eventually the Game gets it PLug Pulled!! lol equals "no money"!!

AM I PISSED OFF? HELL YES!! I do not mind being attacked and Plundered once in a while, but when it is the same people everyday and that prevents me from moving on in the game!! I get Pissed OFF!! I want to enjoy the game and have FUN!! I don't have Millions of Dollars to spend to buy everything the game has to offer and just breeze through the game!!

I guess to get away from the A-Holes, I am going to have to quit playing, BASSTURDS!! IT NEVER FAILS there are those that ruin the fun for others!!