• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Post your favorite recipes here ( HELLA OFF-TOPIC ( Thread ) )

The North Wind

This idea is from the cyberdeck forums. Some dude keeps posting about rice on a tech forum, not even good recipes, just weird rice stuff in a cat mug, I applaud his work

I'm assuming everyone active here on this forum is a GBG warrior/couch potato, and/or retired

You probably don't cook very much with your entire guild depending on you to play the game

So lets change that, grab your grandmas old cookbook, blow off the dust first. Once you have done that, post your favorite recipes here, and let's cook em!!!

Bonus points if you can cook it over a campfire

PJS299

Bonus points if you can cook it over a campfire
A secret recipe, kept in my family for years, but I feel that it must be put out there into the world. It has three simple ingredients, yet if done right, can induce a great amount of pleasure among your taste buds, and will leave you begging for more.

Marshmallow
Graham Cracker
Chocolate Bar

First, cook the marshmallow over a fire until golden brown, or on fire.
Then, put a piece of chocolate on both graham crackers.
Last, squeeze the crackers on both sides of the marshmallow, and pull it off the stick.
Also last, put it in your mouth and enjoy.

This top secret recipe was what caused the Allies to win at Normandy Beach. We dropped many of these so called, “s'mores” from C-47's flying above. The Allies munched on them and got eternal strength, and were able to push the Axis powers back into Germany. They are called s'mores because the Allies would eat them, and they would say, “They give us some more strength to push on!” This was shortened to “Some more strength,” and finally, just “s'more.”

The same thing happens with football. Before every game, Nick Saban makes his team eat s'mores. They eat them and they win. I don't like Alabama, and I dislike Nick Saban even more. He is smart to feed his players S'mores, but this is not his recipe. He had heard of the mystical power of the S'more that my Great Great Grandmother had invented. He came to her and pretended to be in love. My GG Grandmother fell for him, and turned over the recipe. As soon as she did, Nick ran off to Alabama and started a football team. That is also why he is so old. The S'more gives him eternal age. He has to eat one every day, and he will live forever.

But eat these and beware. The mystical power of the S'more can become addicting. Many a person has died because of S'more overdose. They just want s'more and s'more strength, until they had eaten too many, and they popped. S'mores hold a mystical power, and if done wrong, they have bad things that come from them. Sinkholes come from overdone S'mores. Wendy's and Del Taco were invented by a crazy cult that worshiped the burnt marshmallow. But the people that cooked them right made McDonald's, and Taco Bell.

All in all, S'mores are an amazing recipe, and now that I have shared them I shall be excommunicated from my family and from the Church of the S'more. You must keep this recipe a secret, if not, we don't know what might happen to the world. S'mores hold a power too strong for one person, that is why we shared it in our family. But we are a dying race, and this recipe must be put in the hands of other people. Take good care of this recipe, and the S'more, and be careful.

You have been given an incredible tool, AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

That was wild. The examples make no sense lol. I should probably be doing something more productive than starting a Fandom on S'mores…