• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Probability of Getting Blueprints

• Thread starter DeletedUser26965
  • Start date

DeletedUser26965

Question for Inno dev/designers regarding blueprint probabilities, be nice if someone can work these questions into the next Q&A.

Inno states on their wiki there's a lower chance to get blueprints from plundering than polishing/motivating;

plunder prints - Copy.JPG
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Great_Buildings

So it's clear they can set different values to get prints in different situations (just like having a lower probability to get something from a treasure etc.).

So my questions for Inno dev/designers are;

1. What is the probability of getting blueprints from Aiding/Plundering? (2%/1%?)

2. Do higher age buildings have a lower probability to produce a print when polishing/motivating them relative to lower age buildings? And if so what are the probabilities for each Age/Era?

3. Is there a probability difference to manually polishing/motivating versus using the Aid button and if so what are the probabilities?

4. Is there different probabilities to get a certain print of the Great Building itself? The example below shows this could be a possibility though statistically speaking this could also be a natural occurrence.

the one print thing - Copy.JPG

Thank you -SJS

DeletedUser16163

I would really like to see this too. Also I would like to see something on the Rain Forest Project as well. Mine is only at level three, but I have not noticed any increase in prints. If anything, I would swear I am getting less.

DeletedUser27848

Question for Inno dev/designers regarding blueprint probabilities, be nice if someone can work these questions into the next Q&A.

Inno states on their wiki there's a lower chance to get blueprints from plundering than polishing/motivating;

View attachment 5267
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Great_Buildings

So it's clear they can set different values to get prints in different situations (just like having a lower probability to get something from a treasure etc.).

So my questions for Inno dev/designers are;

1. What is the probability of getting blueprints from Aiding/Plundering? (2%/1%?)

2. Do higher age buildings have a lower probability to produce a print when polishing/motivating them relative to lower age buildings? And if so what are the probabilities for each Age/Era?

3. Is there a probability difference to manually polishing/motivating versus using the Aid button and if so what are the probabilities?

4. Is there different probabilities to get a certain print of the Great Building itself? The example below shows this could be a possibility though statistically speaking this could also be a natural occurrence.

View attachment 5268

Thank you -SJS

Is that an actual screen shot of your Saint Basils blueprints? Or where did you get that?

If the player, with those blueprints, did 2:1 trades, with all those BPs, there's no possibility that they would not win the final blueprint.

DeletedUser29685

For the rain forest project :
At level one it is 33% of the normal value . If the normal value is only 10 %(what is the normal value ) then 33% of that is 3.3% thus making the end value 13.3% increase chance to find blue prints when aiding. Assuming I am right I would like to know all of those questions as well , because as of now I go in and manually aid to find a future building for arc blueprints . Also for future goods from dynamic tower . I only do it the amount of goods I can get from dynamic tower I am at 21 right now . After manually doing the 21 I just hit aid because it would take a long time to manually do all of them lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28670

The normally accepting value is about 1% or something close. But I may be wrong.​