• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Proposal: Communication

DeletedUser36543

Communicate with your customers! Is the Forge Black Friday over or not?!

DeletedUser34800

Try using proper proposal format.

Obviously this is just a little rant post, but it shouldn't be in the proposal section without being in proper format.

Why should they bother to respond if you can't be bothered to read what's already posted?

DeletedUser32307

Who cares? The "deals" weren't that good anyway. Sheesh.

Apparently a company not thankful for it's customers. I bet if someone presented evidence of cheating, you would defend Inno like the conformist you are. There's drug dealers with better tact and customer service than Inno Games.

DeletedUser6293

I would like to proposal that the timing for GVG after leaving a guild be removed. This is unfair to players that are active in GVG. That 6 day wait is like a punishment in order to move from guild to guild. This game is for fighters. We made this game over the years. I don't think it's fair for active players in GVG having to wait. It delay the game process. And it's a punishment for active players over the years.

Agent327

I would like to proposal that the timing for GVG after leaving a guild be removed. This is unfair to players that are active in GVG. That 6 day wait is like a punishment in order to move from guild to guild. This game is for fighters. We made this game over the years. I don't think it's fair for active players in GVG having to wait. It delay the game process. And it's a punishment for active players over the years.

Obvious you did not invent the gunpowder. Same comment on multiple threads. Has nothing to do with the subject and will never happen. Apart from that, great suggestion! Now since you think you made the game I am sure you can fix it yourself.