• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Pushing accounts

• Thread starter DeletedUser16673
  • Start date

DeletedUser16673

My friend plays the game but not much and just logs in maybe once a day.
He is not a serious player and doesn't care much about advancement.
He often donates 5 - 10 FP's to my GB's.
I don't want to get in trouble if this is considered a "push" account, although the FP's are a big help.
The rule is a little vague and maybe someone knows exactly what is considered a push account.
Is there a limit on how much help? Just wondering if someone might know or clarify the rule.
Thanks.

Pushing

Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

DeletedUser6172

Encourage him to get a Great Building,
and make sure that you contribute as many FPs to HIM, as he contributes to you.
End of risk.

It's the UNBALANCED exchange that will get both of you banned,
because it provides you with "free" Forge Points.
And yeah, they're pretty cranky about it, and it's very easy to "prove."

DeletedUser1753

It is so easy to prove, that anyone that has a grudge against me can create a "push-account" and have me banned.

DeletedUser17558

According to the rule anyone who has received FPs with returning FPs is guilty since that would be an unbalanced exchange. I wouldn't worry about it. If that player was putting every FP they got every day into one of your GB's, I can see how that would look suspicious, but someone donating 5-10 a day without getting anything other than an aid in return isn't going to show up on anyone's radar. Of course, now that you said something...

DeletedUser1753

It's not new. I got unbanned 3 days ago except for my original world which will remain perma banned.

DeletedUser11609

Honestly, with the complete lack of feedback and guidance from Inno on so many areas of the game, it's anyone's guess what they will consider bannable.

DeletedUser8796

yeah have someone donate alot to your GB for rewards? oh its obviously a push account.............. pretty dumb imo

DeletedUser10415

With all the obvious push accounts that are ignored, it seems pretty hit and miss to me. That said, it's best to avoid popping up on Inno's radar in this way. If your friend isn't interested in advancement, he's not really interested in playing the game, and won't be around long. Tell him to stop donating FP to you because of the risks to your account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11609

My friend plays the game but not much and just logs in maybe once a day.
He is not a serious player and doesn't care much about advancement.
He often donates 5 - 10 FP's to my GB's.
I don't want to get in trouble if this is considered a "push" account, although the FP's are a big help.
The rule is a little vague and maybe someone knows exactly what is considered a push account.
Is there a limit on how much help? Just wondering if someone might know or clarify the rule.
Thanks.

I'm sorry, but the way you've worded it, your "friend" is simply hanging around to push your account, I'd say that pretty much qualifies.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but the way you've worded it, your "friend" is simply hanging around to push your account, I'd say that pretty much qualifies.

That, plus potentially advancing through the ages to generate referral rewards....

DeletedUser2988

Many push accounts are operating now. I've seen them banned for being obvious pushers, and yet they appealed the ban are all still here, contributing to their "family members". The mobile app just made this easier. I really doubt that even Inno has any idea how to stop this, adding yet another wrinkle to the cheating that happens here.

DeletedUser17462

Many push accounts are operating now. I've seen them banned for being obvious pushers, and yet they appealed the ban are all still here, contributing to their "family members". The mobile app just made this easier. I really doubt that even Inno has any idea how to stop this, adding yet another wrinkle to the cheating that happens here.
Eh, the mobile app doesn't make it THAT much easier. Two accounts that have ever logged in from the same device are forever unable to donate fps to each other.

DeletedUser

PapaLon, if your friend is logging in solely or mainly to donate to you, that would qualify as pushing so we would advise any such activity ceases.

If other players are aware of accounts they believe to be pushing which have not been dealt with, I would encourage you to report these in the interest of maintaining a fair gaming environment.