• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Edited: my notify me before deleting got unchecked somehow — QI deleting euphoria buildings without any warning

Portia the Benevolent

Almost all of the buildings in QI ask if I am sure I want to sell. The only ones that don’t give a warning are the euphoria buildings. They simply delete. I am playing on mobile. I just now saved up for a triumph arch —that’s 100,000 good and supplies— and right after, I decided to spend shards to speed it up and my finger did not hit the speed up button but hit right above and it deleted the arch I had just put in. No warning, nothing. 100,000 goods and supplies totally wiped out because it deleted. As I was down to hardly any goods/supplies, I then spent diamonds to try to speed up a bunch of other building so I could get back up and get another arch, which I couldn’t do, by the way. Even after spending diamonds and speeding up buildings I’m only at about 45,000 now, because I needed to try to compensate for euphoria now below 100. My whole town is a mess. I’m not at 150. I deleted 2 Butchers and did everything trying to get back to 150. I now have to wait several hours to try to get another arch.

I don’t think this is right when if you’re on a computer, you get a warning on all euphoria buildings — but you aren’t given this privilege if you’re on a phone. This is a huge and very expensive flaw. I’m not in a good mood right now.

(I might add that every cultural settlement gives me a warning. It’s just euphoria. Two others in my guild on mobile say they don’t get warnings on euphoria either.)

They don’t always do it. A guildie accidentally deleted a level 91 Zeus instead of CC standing right next to it. Writing to support didn’t help.

And yes, that’s a terrible oversight to exclude cultural buildings from the delete warning in QI.

Dukester69

Almost all of the buildings in QI ask if I am sure I want to sell. The only ones that don’t give a warning are the euphoria buildings. They simply delete. I am playing on mobile. I just now saved up for a triumph arch —that’s 100,000 good and supplies— and right after, I decided to spend shards to speed it up and my finger did not hit the speed up button but hit right above and it deleted the arch I had just put in. No warning, nothing. 100,000 goods and supplies totally wiped out because it deleted. As I was down to hardly any goods/supplies, I then spent diamonds to try to speed up a bunch of other building so I could get back up and get another arch, which I couldn’t do, by the way. Even after spending diamonds and speeding up buildings I’m only at about 45,000 now, because I needed to try to compensate for euphoria now below 100. My whole town is a mess. I’m not at 150. I deleted 2 Butchers and did everything trying to get back to 150. I now have to wait several hours to try to get another arch.

I don’t think this is right when if you’re on a computer, you get a warning on all euphoria buildings — but you aren’t given this privilege if you’re on a phone. This is a huge and very expensive flaw. I’m not in a good mood right now.

(I might add that every cultural settlement gives me a warning. It’s just euphoria. Two others in my guild on mobile say they don’t get warnings on euphoria either.)
Contact support and ask them to make it right.

PJS299

They don’t always do it. A guildie accidentally deleted a level 91 Zeus instead of CC standing right next to it. Writing to support didn’t help.

And yes, that’s a terrible oversight to exclude cultural buildings from the delete warning in QI.
Usually they will give FP and/or BPs back, but not the building.