• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Questions about 2024 St Patrick's Day Event

jimakoskx

Hey all,

Is there a daily gift in that event (like we have in other events)?
..or its all in random?(what we earn daily)

jimakoskx

Thank you,,i dont mean this.
I mean ,,like the other events ,that we choosed what day to spend our gotherings (according the daily specilal)
Lets say in previus event when i saw goivernbor villa selection kit ..i choosed to spend many of my tickets etc.

WillyTwoShoes

Thank you,,i dont mean this.
I mean ,,like the other events ,that we choosed what day to spend our gotherings (according the daily specilal)
Lets say in previus event when i saw goivernbor villa selection kit ..i choosed to spend many of my tickets etc.
As noted by others no daily specials per se. You do have some agency upon town completion however. The chests that are offered in exchange for "pots of gold" do have a selection of items in the vein of daily specials. Some players go all in on those when they see something they like.

jimakoskx

Onother question
-When Rival Challenges (GE) of the event will appear?
Just randomly like the previus event?

LaGoulue

Finally! somebody posted when the Rival Challenges will appear! I've looked ahead at the event quests and there's one that indicates "guild shipping"...what is that? thanks, Dursland!

LaGoulue

i'm on my 2nd town and the quests seem a needless obstacle to moving one....200B hats? really? I'm at 300 ship/festival manager and can't justify spending any gold coins. I have enough Q to advance...good decision or not?

Emyrs the Kind

The main stoper for the rival timelines seems to be the 1200 gold 8 hour skip. I got the first one though will not even be close for the current one.