• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Deleted

DeletedUser31440

Reconstruction Mode (Extended Beta Phase)
This mode will allow you to completely re-arrange your city at any time. Store all your buildings and streets in a temporary storage and place them back into your city. The changes will be made only when you hit save.

Can't say for sure, but the way that reads to me is that you can sandbox the rearrange, but you won't be able to do anything with the buildings until you hit save. So you would not be able to do what you are asking.

Agent327

Reconstruction Mode (Extended Beta Phase)
This mode will allow you to completely re-arrange your city at any time. Store all your buildings and streets in a temporary storage and place them back into your city. The changes will be made only when you hit save.

Can't say for sure, but the way that reads to me is that you can sandbox the rearrange, but you won't be able to do anything with the buildings until you hit save. So you would not be able to do what you are asking.

I can say for sure, but you probably want to test it first.

You can't. If you don't sdave you go back to your old city. If youi save you have a new one.

DeletedUser31440

I can say for sure, but you probably want to test it first.

You can't. If you don't sdave you go back to your old city. If youi save you have a new one.

If it's your word that I'd have to base it off of, then yes I will want to test it first before saying anything definitively. The only way you can say with experience is basing it off of what Beta currently does and there is no guarantee that it will operate in the same manner when it goes live. It's a safe bet that it will operate the same, but not definitive in any way.

Agent327

If it's your word that I'd have to base it off of, then yes I will want to test it first before saying anything definitively. The only way you can say with experience is basing it off of what Beta currently does and there is no guarantee that it will operate in the same manner when it goes live. It's a safe bet that it will operate the same, but not definitive in any way.

Don't hesitate to give us the results and look like a fool again.

DeletedUser31440

Don't hesitate to give us the results and look like a fool again.

You have an interesting take on what makes a fool. I think a fool would give a definitive answer based off a description pertaining to a beta test that very well could be changed, but that's just me.

wolfhoundtoo

From my reading of the beta forum feed back the mods indicated that your timers still run on your buildings while you are in reconstruction mode and that you are able to be plundered if the timer completes. So the answer is a definitive "No' to the original poster's question.

Agent327

From my reading of the beta forum feed back the mods indicated that your timers still run on your buildings while you are in reconstruction mode and that you are able to be plundered if the timer completes. So the answer is a definitive "No' to the original poster's question.

You are correct.

DeletedUser31440

If OP is talking about beta and doing this right now, then yes it's definitive. While that is most likely the correct answer it is not definitely the correct answer as the finished version hasn't been released and no one can say for certain that the devs won't make tweaks. In this case it is extremely unlikely they would make a change allowing for what OP is asking, but there is still a minute chance of it occuring.

Agent327

If OP is talking about beta and doing this right now, then yes it's definitive. While that is most likely the correct answer it is not definitely the correct answer as the finished version hasn't been released and no one can say for certain that the devs won't make tweaks. In this case it is extremely unlikely they would make a change allowing for what OP is asking, but there is still a minute chance of it occuring.

Keep hiding behind that. Chance is about as big as you winning any Nobel prize.

DeletedUser31440

Can hardly wait. May I suggest you get someone smart to coach you, otherwise it will be very onesided.

I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between Beta testing and a full fledged roll out. When this reconstruction mode gets rolled out and the answer is in fact no, then it will be definitive, until then it is impossible for it to be definitive unless Inno were to put out a statement saying that this exact scenario will never happen.

Agent327

I'm sorry you don't understand the difference between Beta testing and a full fledged roll out. When this reconstruction mode gets rolled out and the answer is in fact no, then it will be definitive, until then it is impossible for it to be definitive unless Inno were to put out a statement saying that this exact scenario will never happen.

That Nobel prize is almost in your grasp.

I am starting to understand why Inno refuses to start an aussie world.

DeletedUser31440

That Nobel prize is almost in your grasp.

I am starting to understand why Inno refuses to start an aussie world.

Check out my signature, will help give insight into what you're mistaking.

DeletedUser35080

I'm uninterested in the food fight happening in this thread. However, the latent grammer nazi in me has been awakened by a phrase that appeared above.

Do you put your books on the table or off the table? did you say on the table? bing! correct! (because if you try to put them off the table, ie in mid-air, they fall to the ground and maybe get torn..)
Things are based *on* other things. the airforce base is *on* guam. the movie is based *on* the novel. if you try to base the airforce *off* Guam, then it sinks into the pacific. If you try to base a movie "off" a novel, you sound like you haven't yet completed the second grade, and are struggling...

end footnote. carry on ...

DeletedUser31440

I'm uninterested in the food fight happening in this thread. However, the latent grammer nazi in me has been awakened by a phrase that appeared above.

Do you put your books on the table or off the table? did you say on the table? bing! correct! (because if you try to put them off the table, ie in mid-air, they fall to the ground and maybe get torn..)
Things are based *on* other things. the airforce base is *on* guam. the movie is based *on* the novel. if you try to base the airforce *off* Guam, then it sinks into the pacific. If you try to base a movie "off" a novel, you sound like you haven't yet completed the second grade, and are struggling...

end footnote. carry on ...

Language constantly evolves, the use of based off has increased exponentially over the past 10-15 years and is pretty common place especially in America where English is spoken in a less strict fashion, but yes I shouldn't write based off if I'm preparing anything formal. As an aside have you seen the video of Hank Johnson asking if the new military base on Guam will cause the island to tip over? Priceless stuff right there.