• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recouping FP donated to GB ...

LaGoulue

Is it possible to withdraw FP donated to a GB whose owner has left the game or ceased to level it? I'm referring to months and years of neglect...it seems there should be a statute of limitations on the situation.

Pericles the Lion

Is it possible to withdraw FP donated to a GB whose owner has left the game or ceased to level it? I'm referring to months and years of neglect...it seems there should be a statute of limitations on the situation.
This question has been asked innumerable times before. The answer is "no". Donated FPs are gone. Only if/when the GB levels will the players holding the P1-P5 spots will receive the FP rewards that apply to those positions.

Xenosaur

This amply proves that sniping/investing is not riskless. Fat profit potentials can take a lot of time to consummate, and people actually put out lures for juicy profits on their buildings to entice snipers to drop thousands of FP on them, full well knowing they're never going to level them, and can do even worse: lock them forever by disconnecting them from a road once they're loaded up.

Next time someone only thinks about the fat snipe profits, remind them of the risks, too.

Sledgie

This amply proves that sniping/investing is not riskless. Fat profit potentials can take a lot of time to consummate, and people actually put out lures for juicy profits on their buildings to entice snipers to drop thousands of FP on them, full well knowing they're never going to level them, and can do even worse: lock them forever by disconnecting them from a road once they're loaded up.

Next time someone only thinks about the fat snipe profits, remind them of the risks, too.
Sniping should be a calculated risk/reward strategy. Experienced snipers know that some percentage will never pay back, and factor that into their strategy. Sniping is still very profitable, knowing those risk factors.

The Lady Redneck

As has been said in other threads on this subject, when you donate FPs to a GB it is no different from giving someone a gift. No-one forced you to give those FPs away. It was your choice. It is not up to the game to police the choices you make.

Last edited:

Meat Butcher

To me if there was not a risk factor with sniping then it would not be as rewarding.

What I do if someone leaves the game is see who else is on the GB and coordinate a FPR (Forge Point Rescue)
If there are still spots open on the GB then check the persons tavern sometimes you can recruit someone there to help.