• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recrute for dimond issues

DeletedUser33042

Please fix the issue with not being able to get credit for recruiting fokes into f.o.e. after accounts are started. I have been playing for over a year. I was put on to f.o.e. by my dad who has been playing for over a yr. And i just got two more playing and after 30 days nobody wants to start over. Which sucks because diomnds are the hardest to get in game currency

wolfhoundtoo

Please fix the issue with not being able to get credit for recruiting fokes into f.o.e. after accounts are started. I have been playing for over a year. I was put on to f.o.e. by my dad who has been playing for over a yr. And i just got two more playing and after 30 days nobody wants to start over. Which sucks because diomnds are the hardest to get in game currency

You should right click in the game and report this to support as they might be able to tell you what you are doing incorrectly or find the bug if it's an actual bug. At a guess though neither you nor the others used the link that you should of have sent to you if should be sent to the players for them to use to register.