• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rental Option!

DeletedUser35079

We all know space is at a premium. We see all the For Dale signs around our City. I would like to see a For Rent sign. I would love to be able to rent a 4X4 space for an hour to move a building to so I can neaten up my City, create some space and move a road or actually see what is behind that building I built so long ago. I would gladly pay either FP's in game cash, Medals or supplies to do so. My time limit would be an hour, then I get evicted from the rental.

Best Regards,

Captain Crown

DeletedUser31440

This is in Beta, probably will be a few months before it makes it into the regular servers, should make this proposal not needed for you.

Reconstruction Mode (Extended Beta Phase)
This mode will allow you to completely re-arrange your city at any time. Store all your buildings and streets in a temporary storage and place them back into your city. The changes will be made only when you hit save. Please be aware that this feature will not be released to the live servers in the near future, we're entering an extended beta phase.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changelog-1-124.22462/