• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Research all LMA techs quest

DeletedUser31498

Recently made my foray into LMA, and after researching at most the first four techs, and I think only the first two, one of the abortable quests was to RESEARCH ALL AVAILABLE TECHS IN LMA.

wtf? It offered diamonds as the reward, but thats insane. Did i read it wrong, or anyone else have any experience with this? I would have to forego every single RQ for weeks and just leave that on the screen the whole time, unlocking 1 tech every day?

Snarko

Sounds useful for people who jump through LMA and a waste of time for everyone else.

It does seem like the quests are designed to get you to rush through the tech tree and continents map.

DeletedUser29623

I recently bit the bullet and aborted that one, so I feel you.

ahsay

Ummmm...when you have the LMA tech tree done, bring the quest up again if it's there you're done with it, if it's not...no big deal...you weren't going to leave it up to get done anyway? What's the problem?

DeletedUser31592

Ummmm...when you have the LMA tech tree done, bring the quest up again if it's there you're done with it, if it's not...no big deal...you weren't going to leave it up to get done anyway? What's the problem?
You can't get to the Recurring Quests without completing it or aborting it.
Best to just abort it. I always do. Overall, the RQs are far more valuable.

AceGoober

I completed the particular quest and received the diamond reward. The diamonds came in handy during GE when I had exhausted three tries during a negotiation.

Granted, completing every LMA research branch may not be of long term benefit yet the reward will certainly help you down the road.

DeletedUser31592

^ Or you could abort it, get to the Recurring Quests, and collect the diamonds that each one of those gives you. Plus the goods, medals, FPs, BPs, coins and supplies you get from them as well.