• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rule Clarification

DeletedUser8788

The rules state:

[h=3]1. One account per player[/h]Each player may have one account per world. Each account may have only one user and may not be logged into or played by any other player.
Sharing your password with another player is forbidden.
It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

• Examples:
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).
  • Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.
  • You may not access ANY other account on ANY world you play, even if it belongs to a family member.
  • It is forbidden to play for another player if they are temporarily gone, or for any other reason.
  • It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account.
  • It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged into an account at the same time.

• When banned, a player should contact support. Creating another account in order to avoid the ban is a violation.

So, let's say I play on Fel Dranghyr as user101.

Can I create a new account to play on East-Nagach?

They are 2 different worlds so don't know if I am understanding it correctly. The problem with one account between the other game worlds is you have to split up your diamonds between the worlds.

DeletedUser4844

Nope. You have to play the same account on different worlds. Whenever you add diamonds on any world, it goes to that account, and can be spent on that world, or any other worlds, so, although the diamonds are sort of being split, coming out of the account, they are also being joined, going into the account (and yes, there are ways, aside from spending cash, to get diamonds (wishing wells, quests, certain provinces you can conquer, special events).

DeletedUser8196

So, I got my girlfriend into the game. She lives with me. Will I still get the diamond bonus when she reaches Iron age? We use the same internet connection.

DeletedUser4844

At the invite screen it says it is forbidden to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you. You certainly won't get the diamonds for it.

DeletedUser8196

At the invite screen it says it is forbidden to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you. You certainly won't get the diamonds for it.

I must disagree. I copied this from the above Rules of clarification: It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).

Thus my question stands unanswered.

DeletedUser4844

I must disagree. I copied this from the above Rules of clarification: It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account (please contact support to make them aware).

Thus my question stands unanswered.

I never said it was forbidden for players to share an internet connection. I said it was forbidden for you to invite players that share an internet connection. You can disagree all you want, but before you disagree again, you might want to actually read the text that is displayed when you click the invite link. I just copied the line from there. Look above the area where you type the name and email address of your friend, to the area of text just below the blue text saying "Together you are strong!" Third sentence.

DeletedUser

gwalchmai is correct, if you invite a player who shares your IP connection you will not receive 200 diamonds.