• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rule missing!!!!

DeletedUser

I have read almost everything in this forum, read the forum rules, and no where does it say that you can't lie! I cannot believe this! Btw, did you notice that there is a lie in believe? BeLIEve. So is believe a lie? Something to think about. Anyway, back to topic. If lying is wrong and gets you in trouble, why isn't there a rule against lying? People could post random lies like this. If you look closely on the continent map, next to the Iron Age PVP tower, there is a mountain goat. See what I mean? There definitely should be a rule against this.

Kirk55

P.S. There actually is a mountain goat on the map.

Hahahahahaha, I wonder how many people stopped and dropped everything to see if there actually is a mountain goat.

DeletedUser

I don't know if I've ever seen lying to be a part of the rules for a game. Spreading disinformation was always allowed. The only problem is that the more you do it, the more you lose your credibility.

DeletedUser34

hey wait!!!
I don't lie, and I don't have any credibility. What is up with that? Your logic is fuzzy :D

DeletedUser

I don't know if I've ever seen lying to be a part of the rules for a game. Spreading disinformation was always allowed. The only problem is that the more you do it, the more you lose your credibility.

Fancy word for a lie.

DeletedUser

Same thing.

hey wait!!!
I don't lie, and I don't have any credibility. What is up with that? Your logic is fuzzy :D

I didn't explain the whole picture. Loss of credibility doesn't just come from lying. It also comes from spamming, and you sp...

I think you know the rest ;)

DeletedUser2215

I don't see no goat! I'm in arvahall or arvahail (<--they are spelled diff in 2 areas)

DeletedUser34

I didn't explain the whole picture. Loss of credibility doesn't just come from lying. It also comes from spamming, and you sp...

I think you know the rest ;)
bah, that is jealousy talking. You only wish you didn't have to wear your muzzle ;)

I always lie.
I KNOW and you have EVERYONES opinion that you are a God and what you say is golden. What is up with that nonsense!!!!