• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

(Scouting Quest) Boat to world map not moving and no timer showing.

DeletedUser3406

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if this was normal or an issue. Im doing the Summer Event and I have to scout a province. To do this I had to go to the new world. I clicked on the boat and told it to go. After I this I didnt get a timer counting down how long it will take and the boat has not moved in over a day now. When I hover my mouse over the boat it says "access world map" but I cant click on the boat or anything. I was wondering if this is normal or an issue. Click the image below for a larger picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4074

It's a known bug. What happens is your scout is on the new map, but because it hasn't finished scouting you don't have access to it yet. It takes about 36 hours to scout, and then you can continue normally.

DeletedUser7828

ok, so after 36 hours, when the boat lands in the new world, do I have a new province to conquer or do I then have to scout for a province? if I have to scout for a province when I land, how long does it take

DeletedUser2145

I do not believe this issue still exists? The boat is a province of its own, so once it is on the new map, you need to scout for an actual land province. I do not remember the scouting time, but you can easily calculate it yourself. What was your last province scouting time? Add half an hour or an hour to that time.