• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Second set of blue prints

• Thread starter DeletedUser31557
  • Start date

DeletedUser31557

I am at a level 2 with zues and I am 1 piece away from having a whole second set of blue prints for zues. While i be able to use the second set of blue prints right now, or do I have to wait until level 10 is obtained?

DeletedUser31592

You don't need them until you are ready to level it to 11. You can unlock levels early, but I never do. I can control when it gets leveled up by leaving it locked. Now, with Zeus, it doesn't really matter, so you could unlock it if you want. It doesn't change anything. It will just allow someone else to put the last FP on it when going from 10 to 11.

One thing I will suggest- I do not trade BPs when leveling up. (I guess I would consider it for an Arc if they were really lopsided- like 7 of a few and only one missing.) You need a full set to level up each time after 10. You are essentially throwing one away by trading. For the next level-up, you made need one of those you just traded in. I'm sure many players trade them in. I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13838

I am at a level 2 with zues and I am 1 piece away from having a whole second set of blue prints for zues. While i be able to use the second set of blue prints right now, or do I have to wait until level 10 is obtained?
Once your zeus is level 10, no one will be able to donate fps until you use a new set of bps. Since it's level 2 now there's no rush but you can use them whenever you want.