• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

selection kits

LordYuri2

i have a few selection kits in my inventory but cant get then to do anything. i dont see a cost that i am missing. any help thanks.

Johnny B. Goode

If on PC in Inventory, you have to click on the hand-holding-hammer icon* below the selection kit. A window will pop up showing your options. Note that if you choose an "Upgrade" and you don't have any buildings eligible for that upgrade, you'll get a message telling you that and you won't be able to use that. You should still be able to use other options from that selection kit, however, such as placing a level one of that building.

*On mobile the icon is simply a hammer, but the rest is the same.

Sharmon the Impaler

If on PC in Inventory, you have to click on the hand-holding-hammer icon* below the selection kit. A window will pop up showing your options. Note that if you choose an "Upgrade" and you don't have any buildings eligible for that upgrade, you'll get a message telling you that and you won't be able to use that. You should still be able to use other options from that selection kit, however, such as placing a level one of that building.

*On mobile the icon is simply a hammer, but the rest is the same.
There is one caveat , make sure that you are not using a "selection kit" if you have a level 1 in your inventory. Once the level 1 is down , use all the "upgrade" kits in your inventory before using the selection kits for this building. . As well some kits have a regular , a silver and a gold level update and some only the regular or only the regular or silver. Use up all your level 1s for your first level when ever possible and only use your silver and gold capable kits for their respective levels when ever possible as they are much more rare than the regular kits. https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Selection_Kit