• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Selling Bronze Age Buildings

DeletedUser

I'm close to entering the Early Middle Ages, so my question is this: Will I still need goods made by Bronze age buildings, specifically, wine, dye, marble, stone, and lumber? I could put the space, and more importantly, the population to better use with Alabaster and other EMA goods.

What did you do? Thoughts?

DeletedUser

I've sold my bronze age buildings, but I had hundreds of their goods stored up. It depends how many of each you have.

DeletedUser

foegoods.png

© Ooidal

Super Catanian

I'm close to entering the Early Middle Ages, so my question is this: Will I still need goods made by Bronze age buildings, specifically, wine, dye, marble, stone, and lumber? I could put the space, and more importantly, the population to better use with Alabaster and other EMA goods.
A few technologies in the Early Middle Ages will require Bronze Age Goods. Some negotiations in the Continent Map around that age (inlcuding the bonus Provinces) will also require a mix of them, if you'd rather negotiate than fight. Take the time to stockpile Goods before moving on in the game.

Happy Archaeology Event! This will be the first thread of a few I will necroing to celebrate. It's interesting to see just how much the game has changed from what it used to be almost 8 years ago.

Note: If you don't have a good reputation, don't attempt this.

DevaCat

A few technologies in the Early Middle Ages will require Bronze Age Goods. Some negotiations in the Continent Map around that age (inlcuding the bonus Provinces) will also require a mix of them, if you'd rather negotiate than fight. Take the time to stockpile Goods before moving on in the game.

Happy Archaeology Event! This will be the first thread of a few I will necroing to celebrate. It's interesting to see just how much the game has changed from what it used to be almost 8 years ago.

Note: If you don't have a good reputation, don't attempt this.
Glad I checked your spoiler. Was going to pm you to see if you had lost your mind. :p

Super Catanian

Glad I checked your spoiler. Was going to pm you to see if you had lost your mind. :p
What you mean, "if"? Are you saying that I already haven't lost it? LOL *(turns around)* Hey have you seen my mind? *(alter ego switfly hiding some mushy object behind him)* "Uh, nope! No, I haven't seen it! Heh heh..."

But now that you mention it, I wonder how things would go down if I did this without including spoilers? Not that I would...