• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

settlements

Dursland

Was wondering how far you guys are in the settlements?

I did Vikings first, for the attack boost and finished it until I got Greater Runestone fully upgraded then I went to Japan and finally just now got my Timeless Dojo fully upgraded.

Now I plan to finish the Shinto temple, this round I get an emissary for 1 unit to my town hall. So that, the dojo, and my sunflower press will finally be enough to complete those "recruit 5 units of same age" quests that seem to come up so often.

After that I'll go back to Vikings and finish Yggdrasil. After that it's probably Egypt as I heard that one's easy to finish. I haven't played any except Vikings and Japan.

How is everyone else doing?

Ebeondi Asi

I di only Vikings to get Yeggdrasil. The rest I never bothered much. (I play three full time full function cities, and that alone keeps me fully occupied. I do not have time for settlements. not need. )

Dursland

You should do Japan, it is easy and Shinto is a really good building. 50 goods and 12fp in 12 tiles, plus a supply boost. If you're early on in a world you'll want it. If not then no you don't need it.

Japan gives more coins per tile than Vikings, you don't have to farm for them as much so it's actually easier and quicker than Vikings. That's another reason I am finishing it first.

Ironrooster

My main city has Vikings, Egypt, Japan, and Aztecs main buildings fully leveled. I don't worry about the side buildings, some I got, some not.

Mughal is on hold for now until my all my Diamond farms have a full up Viking Yggdrasil.

stymie of Suwannee

Across 2 worlds, I’ve finished 172 settlements and all the primary buildings are great, while most of the little ones quickly get outclassed. If you can get the full Yggi and Aztec in an early age, nothing but GBs provide so much Aattack & Adefense for a long time (per square). Mughal and Japan are good targets for a BG and the Bathhouse keeps random troops rolling in. I used to collect many Ancient Obelisk, but I’ll be replacing them with Gingerbread Guardhouses.