• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] soccer help PLZ

DeletedUser

I can not see what the prize is an have got soooo many dumb prizes I have not wanted ,have wrote support, fixed clock, checked java, checked virus's, still the first window does not show proper prize, have spent tons on cups :mad: all I want is the watchfires , can anyone help

rpalmerton

From what a fellow guildie has said, and she's been on point. The watch fire towers should be up by 4 pm EST or 3 hours 55 minutes from the time that is on this response.

DeletedUser

thank you so much , I see them now but that never means anything, you are a lifesend:D

DeletedUser

thank you all got quite a few an am quite happyeven with all the useless palmtrees an such lol

DeletedUser

Hello, may I ask what Browser you are using?

At one point, Chrome was giving me difficulties in that I was unable to read messages or access the Town Hall. I simply uninstalled and reinstalled it, though not manually. I am going to write out what I did.

1.) Download Mozilla Firefox Browser.
>> This is simply to import and save your Bookmarks. Once installed, run it, set it to import your bookmarks.

2.) Download IOBit Uninstaller.
>> I use CNET to download helpful Software.

3.) Use IOBit Uninstaller to uninstall Google Chrome AND its leftover Registry Files.
>> It will give you the option to create a System Restore Point. Select Yes, as if a Fatal Error Occurs, you can simply and easily System Restore your computer to the point just before uninstalling.

4.) Restart your Computer.
>> Use the Shut Down option, as with most PCs, it will install updates when using Shut Down option as opposed to restart.

5.) Open Mozilla Firefox to download Google Chrome again.
>> After importing Bookmarks, feel free to remove Firefox.

This fixed Chrome in ways that Cache Clearing, Java Updating, and other tinkering could not. Good luck!