• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Soccer / summer events

DeletedUser10720

I've read a lot of the beta forum posts about this soccer event and after a day I am quite happy with it. It seems like a very large event and worth the efforts to get a lot out of.

With an event this large starting mid-June and running for over 30 days. Do we know what will happen for, or if there will be a summer event with the big wheel?

I have not seen anything about this on the beta threads and would really like to know if there will be one?

Typically the summer event is my favorite and pays out the best, I've been saving quite a bit for it and if there is going to be a shift away from that this year I may want to spend some of them here.

I'm aware that in the past summer events have started as late as the end of July but this seems like a strange decision if there are to be two consecutive large scale events like this. As well as the implementation of VF coming rapidly.