• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Something Strange Going on with Soccer Shots

DeletedUser

Something Strange Going on with Soccer Shots?

Does the win ratio for soccer shots go down over time after exceptional good run?

First, just want to say how much I have enjoyed the soccer cup and have been able to get lot's of cool stuff but noticed today (for third straight day) that taking all my shots from over night (usually around 7) plus a 5 shot freebie and shooting all at the 20% and after 12+ shots still nothing (even did a double chance to 40%)

this happening once I could understand (but three days in a row!?!?!?)

if one's chances are reduced over time as a result of many high scores then in spite of it being free if it's adjusted hoping to sell shots (which at those prices...yikes) then that would be unfair

(almost did spend money for Rogue's hideaway ...had about half the cups needed already)

don't mind that at every turn INNO trying to make money selling diamonds but if INNO is adjusting(algorithm) soccer shot wins based upon individual performance then nothing would be more sad than when one is playing a rigged game (so tell me it ain't so!)!

after three days (and haven't seen this in all the days prior) I'm nearly convinced it's rigged as seems beyond chance to pile up 12 to 15 shots on the 20% and get nothing when in all the days prior my system worked fine

INNO expects it's players to play fair so should the players expect anything less from INNO?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5500

well suspecting that the 5% shot goes up to 2000+ cups in my neighborhood sometimes, and from what i heard by other people in my neighborhood, they have doubled the chances, i say maybe. either that, or our players suck. sometimes i even see the 20% go up to 100, and even 120. i seem to win more on the korch server.

DeletedUser

If you have a 20% chance to successfully make your shot, this means you have an 80% chance to fail the shot.
These numbers do not add up with every new shot. Although its extremely unlikely you could in theory make it to 1,000 points or more on that specific shot and never land your 20% chance.