• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spies!

DeletedUser32854

You should make a unit that when you attack an enemy (player or npc) the unit is consumed in battle but the enemy's forces are now exposed/damaged for X time (until they're caught). I don't know how that would work for pve but I know PVP and GVG would love that. (possibly make a GB and other buildings that have a chance to detect spies every day?)

Maybe...

Thank you.

DeletedUser31206

Like the idea but you forgot to put it into a proper format.

DeletedUser32389

You should make a unit that when you attack an enemy (player or npc) the unit is consumed in battle but the enemy's forces are now exposed/damaged for X time (until they're caught). I don't know how that would work for pve but I know PVP and GVG would love that. (possibly make a GB and other buildings that have a chance to detect spies every day?)

Maybe...

Thank you.

I'm afraid I don't really understand... If you attack a neighbor you now know what they have for troops, and you can't attack again for another 24 hours. Are you proposing that somehow this would allow you to see their army going forward (a day, two days... assuming they change it at all) GVG wise this doesn't do anything. I attack, retreat, and now I know (one of the) defenses, in that territory. There is no current way for me to see the other defending armies on a GVG territory, and this doesn't seem fitting to effect that.

DeletedUser26120

Moved to Forge Hall. Like Elaine said, proposal needs to be in format. See sticky on proposals forum.