• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

Xenosaur

Very nice Xerosaur, glad to see someone having fun with it.

I'm finished too. Made it to 700 in prize mark for the 80fp, which was nice. According to achievements I completed 21 towns, no time jumps.

Ended up with 3 druid huts and came up 1 kit short of 3 eagle mountains. Will finish that off in next event.

Also 4 trees of vitality and 2 trees of silence. Have room for 1 more tree of vitality then I'm done.

Been following your progress! Nice job!

Ironically, I haven't even gotten to 100 for the prize mark (now @ 24/25 for the 50 pot of gold @ 100 mark, and will let that engine crank a bit to get 1 last goal to make me complete @ 25/25....). I used a different event strategy this time and was just as successful, in fact, with overage (as you can see).

Didn't need diamonds or stress to do this, and so many ways to play this - always a fun event.

Last edited:

Dursland

Already at 30/150 for archdruid, thanks to BG. So less than 2 months now lol.

20 more fragments and I get my last tree of vitality.

Really liking the trees. Dilmun is a new world so I need those reno and one-up kits.

Last edited:

Xenosaur

Ha! The best tree is the one you now have to buy (live) vs in beta we kinda got it (and fragments that are now seemingly dead-ended...) as part of the tuning exercise.

But since it's called the TREE of Silence, I can't tell you about it! :D:D:D

Xenosaur

If St Patty's Day continues on as an event next year (which I hope happens....), I'd like to suggest a small graphical update - I'll call it "Level at a glance"...
Instead of opening each Manager up to see what level it's at, just put a bubble in the corner (or some such small, representative but overt value...), like this:

SPD - Level at a glance concept.jpg

or...in the GREEN up arrow...

SPD - Level at a glance - 2v1.jpg

In not a graphic artist, but I'm sure the art wizards can do this idea justice.

Last edited:

Dursland

89 fragments to go for Archdruid upgrade. Not quite the light at the end of the tunnel but getting there!

BG has given me quite a few extra fragments, thank you Blue Galaxy.