• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Star ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've been playing for days now and I logged on this morning and there is this jumping star in my town and I tried to click on it but I can't ? Does anybody know what this is,first time I've seen it??

DeletedUser

I believe that is the icon to let you know what building has been supported.

DeletedUser

It means that either a neighbor or a guildmate visited your town and polished the building, which means that the building gives double the happiness for 12 hours.

DeletedUser

YOU ARE LUCKY! It means that Aliens visited your city and seeded it. You will get double production.

I have actual footage of a UFO seeding my town.. Its a very rare event and they have to like you. I suggest you organize your town in some form of crop circle so you can better communicate with them. I am already on good terms with them and have been promised full support from their Galactic Destroyer.

[video=youtube;zBp1IWanRLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBp1IWanRLs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

9189283.jpg

DeletedUser

If aliens visited your village, they would of left a statue like this behind.

Alien_aliens_for_peace.png

DeletedUser3

Hehe, alright guys, let's try to answer questions and not pull such answering sessions out of topic. These sorts of question/answer scenes need to serve as resources for other community members looking for a quick answer. I think alien abduction sort of "violates" that intent. *pun intended*

67Chris, this is the answer you were seeking:

It means that either a neighbor or a guildmate visited your town and polished the building, which means that the building gives double the happiness for 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.