• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stars on my city

DeletedUser28145

Have noticed this every day - I have had over a dozen people that have motivated or polished me this morning but only have 3 stars showing on my city? When I go to motivate or polish, their city has a lot of stars. Why not mine?

DeletedUser25273

You should see a start on every building of yours that is motivated/polished. Polishing lasts for 12 hours and then goes away. Motivation lasts until you collect the production from the building, an sometimes the production ready symbol sort of covers the star.

When you visit someone else's city, you will see a star for every building that is eligble to be motivated/polished (so none of them will show a star to the owner).

DeletedUser28145

Tks, Nomad - guess most of they were motivated and when I came online and collected the stars went away?

wolfhoundtoo

Your town hall will give you a history of 'aid' that you receive. So you can look thru it and determine how much you've received. For any building motivated you are correct that the star goes away when you collect. Polish disappears over time. However nomad pointed out that when you visit another player's city what you see is the unmotivated/unpolished buildings that you can aid.