• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"start building your city" screen - I already have a city

DeletedUser2773

When I try to open my city I get a "start building your city" screen and I can't go any further. I first reported this issue 12 days ago and still nothing is done. I was able to get in for a few days but it's back again and I can't get in. I'm loosing fp's, coin and supplies. Why are you coming out with new quests and juggling around all the neighborhoods when you should be fixing known issues? I want into my city!

DeletedUser1753

You are probably logging into the wrong server. Maybe it jumped back to EN instead of US.

DeletedUser13838

When I try to open my city I get a "start building your city" screen and I can't go any further. I first reported this issue 12 days ago and still nothing is done. I was able to get in for a few days but it's back again and I can't get in. I'm loosing fp's, coin and supplies. Why are you coming out with new quests and juggling around all the neighborhoods when you should be fixing known issues? I want into my city!
I saw this recently and I believe it's related to flash. When you see that screen there should be some place (don't remember exactly where) to click you want to use flash with that every time. Then you should be good to go.