• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Storing constructed GB's

Johnny B. Goode

I've never heard anyone comment on trying to restart a settlement after having deleted the first. It would be easy enough to program to either be only 1 ever or only 1 at a time, personally I have no idea which it is since I have all of them and never curious enough to try it myself.
You're missing the point that the CS main building and upgrades are set up to only be available once. You would have to reprogram the CS reward system to allow for them being available more than once, but only if the player doesn't have one in their city or Inventory. That's making it overly complicated for no good reason. If they weren't seriously buffing them, no one would be wanting them back. So this is a one-off, not a constant issue. No need to make a permanent solution for a one time occurrence.

Angry.Blanket

It is more complicated than that. They would have to reprogram the Settlement rewards themselves, because presently you cannot get a main building unless you start there from scratch. So they would have to figure out how to program the ability to procure a replacement by somehow resetting the Settlement rewards without a loophole allowing more than one main building. The programming restriction isn't on whether you have one or not, the restriction is in the Settlement rewards. This isn't simple (like them just replacing them), so quit trying to make it so.

Sure, they could have been saved, but once power creep set in there was no reason to assume they would get the massive upgrade needed to make them relevant again. GBs can't be stored, but you always have the ability to replace them. Always. CS buildings=Can't replace. GBs=Can replace. Simple as that.

CS buildings=Can't replace. So dont sell it . GBs=Can replace. Simple as that.

JJ597

Forget about hindsight. The requirements were stated up front. Ignore at your own peril!

Uber Hund

I would like at least to get a unique blueprint for each level of the deleted GB. So if you delete a Lvl 9 GB you at least have a full set of plans if you wish to rebuild.