• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Storing egg prizes

shughes3

Do you have to place the prizes that we buy with eggs on the map when you buy them or can we keep them in inventory until we have the room?

DeletedUser2145

They get placed in your inventory, everything but the random BP, the two portraits, and the single rogue unit. So yep, you can wait till you have enough room to place them. :)

DeletedUser

My question could be titled similarly, i just don't want to make this a spoiler... I was on beta but can't remember the answer.

When we buy something from the store early, do future quests retroactively take that into account? Some quests do, some quests don't, and I don't want to jump the gun.

DeletedUser3364

Related question:
Is the Age of say: the wishing well set at 'Build' time or 'collection' time?
I'm thinking of getting two wells, one for Now & one for a Later Age,
but it doesn't make sense to do so if the Age is set when I get 'em....

DeletedUser2145

The Wishing Well progresses along with your Town Hall --- once you unlock a new age it will automatically change to that age (and therefore increase and apply bonuses for that age, so that the goods it produces will always be from your current age).

DeletedUser3364

Wow!
That is a major premise change from former Holiday Quest objectives that remained 'locked' in the age they were built in
( such as nutcracker, confectionary, and Tree 'o' Love ) ...
Way Cool!