• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer event tickets

DeletedUser26720

I thought I saw it come across the screen that you will find a ticket in the wilderness upon the 1st logon of the day as well as after you complete each quest. If that's the case, I'm owed a ton of tickets, LOL. Just today I finished 2 quests and I've only gotten 1 ticket (should be 3 if what I read above is correct). I rarely get tickets, and believe me, I look and look. Perhaps this isn't the case and you only get 1 ticket or so per day...??

DeletedUser25273

Are you on Mobile? On Mobile the tickets are much harder to see, being behind the trees so you just see a slight wiggle through the tree, while on PC they are above the trees and very plain.

It is also possible there is a bug that affects only some people. I get plenty, but almost never find them on mobile.

DeletedUser26720

I was getting so few on my tablet (I see them wiggle behind the bushes!), so I would log out and then log on with my computer and still, no tickets. I will keep looking and hope for more tickets :)

DeletedUser25991

I play only on a desktop and still have to hunt for my tickets that show up in the 'wilderness".
I use the keyboard arrows to scan the screen.

After completing a ticket quest one shows up somewhere in the wild. The one for the 1st log on of the day seems to be timed to the server clock. Today, for me in timezone -10, appeared after 4pm or thereabouts, when the PvP results were tallied. That would be ~10am EDT. I do not need to log on again if I am already playing which I usually am.
My question is:
Do they "expire" if not gathered within a certain time period, or if too many collect in the "wild", or for any other reason?

DeletedUser25991

Today it makes a liar out of me.
Here it is 5:40 pm and the ticket hasn't shown up yet.
Guess I have no idea as to when the daily ticket shows up in the wild.

DeletedUser25991

Yep midnight, server time, it is. mine just showed up. But, I had to do something to make contact with the server before it appeared.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes I'm usually on at midnight and have to refresh to see the tickets (well midnight server time which isn't midnight for me). they can be hard to find at times. Unfortunately I do not know if they expire as I usually look until I find them and haven't left tickets there for very long. A couple of times I didn't find them until I logged in again later the same day (server wise - it was the next day for me).