• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Sunday/Monday PvP Points

DeletedUser185

I understand how the PvP tournaments are now ending on Sunday mornings, I understand that the medals etc won't appear until after the Monday A.M. rotation.

What happens to all the PvP points accrued in that say 8-14 hour period? I notice they still appear in the towers, that are actually closed.

When Monday rolled around last week, I started out with zero....so are they just floating in limbo for a few hours.

And yes, I understand the battles still affect your global score....

I am just curious......

DeletedUser

Yup, it's a small period of time where your battle points don't get counted towards any tournaments. It's just for the sake of synchronizing before neighborhood merging.

DeletedUser185

Not a real big issue to me, I kinda figured that was the way it was working. One might wonder why the PvP's couldn't end say Sunday night, closer to the time when the Monday AM rolled around to shorten the window????

DeletedUser

One might wonder why the PvP towers need a 24h break in the first place - moreso during primetime (sunday)......

DeletedUser

Well, gee, guess it's because Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest LOL, at least if you're Christian

DeletedUser

One might wonder why the PvP towers need a 24h break in the first place - moreso during primetime (sunday)......

Exactly- It's like saying "hi, we hope you like our game, but please don't play it on the weekend."
No reason next tournament shouldn't start right away. We were told that merging neighborhoods would not be a major impact after the first week, and turning off the towers is a major impact. We were told tower scores would be taken into account when grouping for neighborhoods- is having everyone's score zero how you decided to work that? Really, REALLY frustrating to take a whole territory only to have it count for nothing toward tower.

DeletedUser26

I have to agree, I am not going to bother attacking anyone, risking my soldiers unless i get PVP points for it. so that takes one of the more interesting aspects of this game out of play for almost a whole day. This is a detractor for me, why does it take a whole day? Why can't it take 12 hours, or 6 hrs...5 mins?