• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Suspected spam PM

DeletedUser26660

I just had what I thought was a genuime PM but I now suspect was a spam one, it was from a player who had a GB attached in the PM and when I clicked on the GB a message appeared which said Social connection updated. Has anyone else had one of these and what does that message mean?

DeletedUser31592

I have not had that. I've had a person I'm not connected to post a GB in a spam message and it will say something about how you can't contribute to someone you aren't connected with, but that is all. (This happens if a friend spams and one of their friends posts in that message.)

I hope we are not truly starting to get REAL spam/phishing stuff! :eek:

DeletedUser26660

I have never seen this before and it worried me enough to create this post.

DeletedUser29055

Ask support if this is normal game behavior or could hint to a player somehow able to send malicious code? I have not seen this message myself. But, I mean, Inno changes small things all the time.

DeletedUser26660

Ask support if this is normal game behavior or could hint to a player somehow able to send malicious code? I have not seen this message myself. But, I mean, Inno changes small things all the time.

Sent in ticket and will see what they say.