• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tactician Tower scarcity?

Hallan

Am I alone in seeing a scarcity to Tactician Towers? I accept that this is a relative hard-to-acquire item, but I'm wondering if the degree of difficulty needs a review by Devs. I see Sentinel Towers and their upgrades with roughly the same frequency, but not so with Tactician Towers. I've plenty of Upgrades in my inventory but haven't seen a Tactician Tower available for acquisition in a long time.
-- Could there be a bug in T-Tower availability or am I unlucky and temporarily on the wrong side of a Bell Curve?
-- Your observations & feedback are most welcome.

Agent327

How can there be a bug in availability if availability is programmed and if there was a bug, how would we know? They were available in the previous event and have so far been available in events, so what do you consider to be a long time?

BruteForceAttack

Lot of ppl don't care about City Defense, How many Deal Castle/St Basil Gbs do you see vs zeus/CoA?

Most go to Sentinel Towers they are helpful in many parts of the game.
1. Cont map
2. GE
3. GbG
4. GvG
5. When Attacking hood
6. Daily/Event/ Quests
7..not sure if i forgot something else...

TT helps just in 1 part of the game
1. When someone in hood attacks your city.
2. I don't even think it helps when you attack hood

Hallan

How can there be a bug in availability if availability is programmed and if there was a bug, how would we know? They were available in the previous event and have so far been available in events, so what do you consider to be a long time?

Thank you for the reply. I missed seeing the T-Tower in the prior event, hence the question on availability and elapsed time. Also would eliminate the potential of a bug in the drop table, which had crossed my mind since I've been acquiring the upgrades but not even seeing the Towers themselves. Very helpful. Will watch closely during current event.

Hallan

Lot of ppl don't care about City Defense, How many Deal Castle/St Basil Gbs do you see vs zeus/CoA?

1. Cont map
2. GE
3. GbG
4. GvG
5. When Attacking hood
6. Daily/Event/ Quests

Thank you for the reply. With a reasonably robust Orangery and Kraken I have reasonable if not god-like attacks. I am partial to the T-Towers because they provide a city defender with an enhanced counter punch. One dissuades attackers from returning not alone by standing tough but by dishing out the damage. To each their own play style, yes? Thanks again for replying

Triopoly Champion

1. Cont map
2. GE
3. GbG
4. GvG
5. When Attacking hood
6. Daily/Event/ Quests

7. Higher city points