• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

THE ELYSIUM IS RECRUITING MEMBERS

DeletedUser9629

We are seeking active members who are team players. Players who want to be part of a guild which offers you fair trades and support for your city. We are a guild family which focuses not only on game progress but also on teaching life skills.

Our motto is:
“Thє strєngth σf thє tєαm ís єαch índívíduαl mєmвєr. Thє strєngth σf єαch mєmвєr ís thє tєαm.”

Our core values are Honesty, Care, Mutual Respect, Courtesy and Co-operation. We expect everyone to be supportive and cordial in their interactions with each other.
At present we are not participating in the Guild vs. Guild battles. Our focus is helping members to build their cities and progress as fast as they would like to.

If you would like to become a member of The Elysium, then message LycaonX or Archduke Incitatus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11171

Lyaonx, I am interested in joining your guild.I play almost everyday and I am looking for someone with fair trades and support the city and whomever needs it. I am also playing in Dunasurd,East-Nagach,and Houndsmoor. You are welcome to check out my other cities.I have done all that by trading and donating forge points to great buildings for medals.I am trying to play the games by not buying any diamonds to see how far I can get.So far so good it's just takes a little longer! Thanks for concidering me.
john

DeletedUser

As a member of this guild, I can say it definitely lives up to the billing. It's very supportive, and as a long-established guild, it lacks the drama of newer guilds. Just send a message to LycaonX and ask to join.