• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

time

• Thread starter DeletedUser35309
  • Start date

DeletedUser35309

I dont know if it is a bug, but I have ripped off my daily 3 times now. I go by your clock in game on my daily, it resets at 8AM my time, I am 2 hour difference. I had from midnight last night---my time-- 7 hours by the clock--until 7AM my time-- to complete my tasks. I was up at 6AM --my time--6:15 now, and yet, my daily had already reset. It has done this a few times. It does not always do it. But I dont appreciate wasting all my time and necessities to miss it because the clock is off and resets at will. I should have had 45 minutes to an hour to complete, but no. :/

DeletedUser

I dont know if it is a bug, but I have ripped off my daily 3 times now. I go by your clock in game on my daily, it resets at 8AM my time, I am 2 hour difference. I had from midnight last night---my time-- 7 hours by the clock--until 7AM my time-- to complete my tasks. I was up at 6AM --my time--6:15 now, and yet, my daily had already reset. It has done this a few times. It does not always do it. But I dont appreciate wasting all my time and necessities to miss it because the clock is off and resets at will. I should have had 45 minutes to an hour to complete, but no. :/
If it resets at 8AM, and you are 2 hour difference, then it resets at 6AM your time, not 7AM.