• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tiny icons

ReserveBum

Dont know what I did but my icons are all tiny now. The quest icons as well as the 8 squares at the bottom left.....dont know how to get back to standard screen. Any ideas?

ReserveBum

getting a screen shot to load on here is more difficult than amassing FP's !
The quest icons, the menu box, friends list box have been shrunk to a smaller size and i would like to bring them back to standard size

Last edited:

ReserveBum

same computer, no windows or other system updates I am aware of. I go to settings but see nothing about size

Vger

Assuming PC, not mobile, I would guess you zoomed out using your browsers zoom feature (rather than the in game zoom feature).
Holding the CTRL key and hitting + or - will change the zoom level in most browsers. Try that, or look for zoom settings somewhere in your browsers menu.
If no joy: What browser and OS are you using?
If on mobile: Ignore all this.

Nicholas002

I did that once by accident once. I was eating , and my plate was resting on the corner of my keyboard, over the ctrl button. It took me a few minutes to realize why my browser window was zooming wildly in and out when I scrolled, lol.

Farfle the smelly

As a heads up, you can upload your screen shot to TinyPng (it’s quick, promise!) and it’ll crunch it down to something more reasonable for the forums image sharing.