• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tourney Grounds and One-Up and Reno Kits

KingJMobile

To check, you can renovate Tourney Grounds, right? The Store Building kit doesn't work for limited buildings, but I assume you can still renovate it.

Dursland

To throw some numbers out there, if you can reach around 105-120 attrition then that means over 6k battles per season. Which is enough for 3 tourney grounds every 2 seasons.

Assuming you max out daily, and don't get really bad luck on fragments.

Ebeondi Asi

The Tourney Grounds cannot be age advanced. So no... One up or Reno kit will not work on it.
However in you leave the fragments as fragments, and then create a whole one from fragments after you Era up, i'm sure the newly created one will be of the age you are when you created it.
If you created it early and keep it in storage, then age up... sadly the building will remain the age you created it (even if you did not put it in your City) . The moral is do not make a whole one from fragments until after you Era up .

Last edited:

KingJMobile

The Tourney Grounds cannot be age advanced. So no... One up or Reno kit will not work on it.
However in you leave the fragments as fragments, and then create a whole one from fragments after you Era up, i'm sure the newly created one will be of the age you are when you created it.
If you created it early and keep it in storage, then age up... sadly the building will remain the age you created it (even if you did not put it in your City) . The moral is do not make a whole one from fragments until after you Era up .
Thanks, Ebe. Oh well, lesson learned then.

Frostblade

To throw some numbers out there, if you can reach around 105-120 attrition then that means over 6k battles per season. Which is enough for 3 tourney grounds every 2 seasons.

Assuming you max out daily, and don't get really bad luck on fragments.
Do you know what daily attrition would be enough to get 1 tourney grounds per season?

Pericles the Lion

Do you know what daily attrition would be enough to get 1 tourney grounds per season?
500 fragments are needed and the drop rate seems to be roughly 12% (one frag per every 8.4 battles on average). Using this average, approximately 4200 battles are needed to gather enough fragments. With 11 days of play, this works out to 382 daily battles. If all of these battles were on 20% sectors the resultant attrition would be 76.

Frostblade

500 fragments are needed and the drop rate seems to be roughly 12% (one frag per every 8.4 battles on average). Using this average, approximately 4200 battles are needed to gather enough fragments. With 11 days of play, this works out to 382 daily battles. If all of these battles were on 20% sectors the resultant attrition would be 76.
Thank you very much for detailed answer!
I can fight maximum to 55 attr. for now, time to improve then heh.

From what I figured out you need min. +100% to max +200% more attack stats that what's the defender stats to comfortably win a battle.