• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tower PvP - How to assess enemy strenght

• Thread starter Mack 318 the Knife
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I always use an app on a mobile device.
When doing a PvP on a Tower in the continent map, how can I assess the potential Target's capabilities (,e.g Player ranking points and Age) and military strenght?
When I hit the attack button ,the army management window appears waiting for me to deploy my attacking units and attack. All I can do is guess what units I will up against with.

DeletedUser26965

I'm guessing you mean when you battle another player you would like to know what units they have and what attack/defense bonus they have? You can't really know what units they have until you start the actual battle, you might be able to glean some info by looking at their city but since you can get units from GE, DC and quests it's not really all that helpful. Looking at their city and GB's you can get a pretty good idea of their attack/defense bonuses though before the fight.

DeletedUser3882

When doing a PvP on a Tower

Just so you know, *ALL* battles regardless of PvP, cont map, GE, or GvG count toward Tower points.

The *only* battles that do not display the defending units are PvP (player vs player against a neighbor) or GvG (only if the defense hasn’t suffered any damage. Once damaged, you can see them.)

Sloppy above, and I now, assume you are talking about attacking neighbors.

If not, in *any* battle other than the instances listed above, you will see the defense shown on the army management screen. Click a defender on mobile and it will show their attack/defense bonuses.

Otherwise, best guess as Sloppy states above until you actually go into the battle screen and can see what you’re dealing with.

DeletedUser3882

I doubt standalone battles count.
Standalone? What do you mean? Neighbors most definitely count.
The new-ish DC “defeat this x sized army?” Issue there not counting toward “defeat x battles” requirements that are being looked into, but they count for battle points and battle points = Tower points (but I haven’t looked closely at this one).

I honestly don’t know of any other possible standalone battles??

Agent327

Standalone? What do you mean? Neighbors most definitely count.
The new-ish DC “defeat this x sized army?” Issue there not counting toward “defeat x battles” requirements that are being looked into, but they count for battle points and battle points = Tower points (but I haven’t looked closely at this one).

I honestly don’t know of any other possible standalone battles??

Standalone battles in DC yes.