• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trading goods for fp's

DeletedUser6480

I want to look into trading goods for fp's but I don't know how many goods per age to trade for every fp?
I am also interest in giving goods away for rewards for donating fp's to 1 of my GB's so for example I have a ARC at level 1 what age should the goods I give away for a reward should be and how many?

DeletedUser13942

It's highly dependent on what world you play. Older worlds tend to give way more goods per fp than newer worlds. For a while on one world it was 5 PE goods for 1 fp average now it's like 10 goods per fp. When the first few players had hit PE on another server it was 2 fp per good, so there is no general rule that I am aware of.
One guy I know went by the diamond purchase cost and made the fairest estimation I have seen (meaning he didn't just pull a number out of the air) It's 50 diamonds for 1 fp, PE goods are 5 diamonds each, based on that it would require 10 goods to equal 1 fp in diamond cost, so that is the ratio he uses regardless of the going rate

DeletedUser13838

IMO the ratio of diamond costs is more theoretical than practical (how many people spend diamonds for fps - does diamond cost for goods differ by age). I think a more practical value based on actual costs that people pay would be the coin cost for fps vs the total coin/supply cost for goods. Of course the coin cost is different for everyone but I think you can estimate the fp coin cost by average age. So for example, a typical FE player might have an fp cost of 100k coins while the coin cost of 24 hours worth of FE goods is about 40k for a ratio of 2.5 goods per fp. Not saying that's the correct value but just a better way to establish a baseline IMO.

DeletedUser13942

I agree, only a fool would spend 50 dimes on an fp (or 1100 cups for 10 LOL) but it's really the only fixed estimation. Wat you say has merit except on one of my worlds in TE I am at 130k per fp and on another similar world I'm at 75k per fp. so.....
but the real measure is demand. thats why on newer servers with 2 or 3 people in PE, they can get 2 fp per good, while on some of the older ones you would struggle to get 1 fp for 5 or 10 goods

DeletedUser13838

Well even if you're 130k @ TE that's still your cost. An FE player paying 60k per fp might not be willing to pay 2.5 FE goods per fp when you're willing to pay 3 TE goods per fp. The diamond costs have no relevance to the vast vast majority of players.