• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Trouble finding recurring quests in ME

DeletedUser27023

i have finished all of the ME tech. I have not completed the last province in ME yet. I thought I was going to be able to hang out in ME and do some recurring quests while I level some GBs but I've run into a snag. I am now getting tech quests for PME. I have two different ones showing right now. I hate to abort them because they are an easy way to get PME goods but if I do abort them I don't think I'll see them again. Do I have to abort these PME quests to get the regular recurring quests?

Edit: Btw, I did get some of the regular "earn x number of supplies", gold, etc but only once.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes if you have other quests that are incomplete then they take up the 'quest' spots from your advisors. So you have to complete those quests to move on to new ones (or abort them). If you abort them they don't come back (or at least I never got them again that I can recall).

DeletedUser25273

Yes, the quest givers will sometimes give you some easy quests to try to entice you to go up an age. You choices are either to do so, abort the quests, or let them fill your quest slots. Aborted side quests will NOT come back. Aborted recurring quests will come back.

DeletedUser27023

I chose to abort the two PME quests in favor of the recurring quests. It's unfortunate that I can't ever do them now but I'm nowhere near ready to advance yet.