• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Trouble Initiating PvP battles

• Thread starter DeletedUser36272
  • Start date

DeletedUser36272

I just researched Military Tactics, and I have unlocked both the Iron Age tower and the Bronze Age tower. I went to the Bronze Age tower (for example) and see that - for several players - I can't attach them for 7 or 19 hrs. I also see one player with an Attack button next to them, but it is grayed out. See below. Why can't I attack GANAILIUS yet?? On a side note, can you only aid or attack a player (collectively not independently) once in any 24 hr period?

upload_2018-9-1_17-21-57.png

Arya66

I think you probably aided those with a gray time..You can either aid OR attack in a 24 hour period.

DeletedUser

And you can't attack someone who hasn't unlocked Military Tactics, so that's probably the reason that GANAILIUS is greyed out.

DeletedUser31592

To expand- the tower counts battles from GE, GvG, and the map, so that is how GANAILIUS could be on the tower ranking without having unlocked PvP/Military Tactics.

DeletedUser36272

Thanks everyone. That clears up some questions for me :)