• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Unable to Load game after clicking play and selecting world

• Thread starter DeletedUser31425
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31425

I have been trying for 2 days to play the game and have been unable to get in. However I can get on the game through my Mobile Device. When I try to log in through Microsoft Edge I can at least get to the screen to select what world I am in which is ciragard. but after that it just goes to a blank screen and does nothing more. When I go through Opera I get this screenScreenshot (2).png
Any help would be appreciated. And I Have cleared my browsing history and checked my flash player version. It is up to date.

DeletedUser26965

I have been trying for 2 days to play the game and have been unable to get in. However I can get on the game through my Mobile Device. When I try to log in through Microsoft Edge I can at least get to the screen to select what world I am in which is ciragard. but after that it just goes to a blank screen and does nothing more. When I go through Opera I get this screenView attachment 7129
Any help would be appreciated. And I Have cleared my browsing history and checked my flash player version. It is up to date.
Make sure in the settings that Flash is enabled;

opera settings - Copy.PNG

Lucifer1904

I have been trying for 2 days to play the game and have been unable to get in. However I can get on the game through my Mobile Device. When I try to log in through Microsoft Edge I can at least get to the screen to select what world I am in which is ciragard. but after that it just goes to a blank screen and does nothing more. When I go through Opera I get this screenView attachment 7129
Is this problem still occurring?

DeletedUser9068

I am having the same problem!! I have filed a complaint which their response was in NO way a fix! I have tried Google which i played on with NO Problems before this change!! I have since tried edge that will not allow a log in either. The response from FoE was to load flash...well it used to work just fine but using flash and my version of windows/ and or antivirus will NOT allow it to be downloaded!!!
I have played this game for about 2 years or more and spent cash on the game also and feel like i just got it rammed up my tail!!!
Real smart move just deny access to your players..... consider this I am not the only one complaining about denial of access....how many others who are not here speaking out about this are also locked out???
I do not understand why you are trying to force us to download a dead program that most computers will not allow and is being phased out due to problems.
Real good way to further a profitable game ...Just lock out your most loyal players!
Fat Drippy
Lions Pride
Dunarsand

Lucifer1904

I am having the same problem!! I have filed a complaint which their response was in NO way a fix! I have tried Google which i played on with NO Problems before this change!! I have since tried edge that will not allow a log in either. The response from FoE was to load flash...well it used to work just fine but using flash and my version of windows/ and or antivirus will NOT allow it to be downloaded!!!
I have played this game for about 2 years or more and spent cash on the game also and feel like i just got it rammed up my tail!!!
Real smart move just deny access to your players..... consider this I am not the only one complaining about denial of access....how many others who are not here speaking out about this are also locked out???
I do not understand why you are trying to force us to download a dead program that most computers will not allow and is being phased out due to problems.
Real good way to further a profitable game ...Just lock out your most loyal players!
Fat Drippy
Lions Pride
Dunarsand
I assure you that we are aware if this problem occurring and we are doing our best fix it. In the meantime be sure your flash player is up to date.

DeletedUser26965

I am having the same problem!! I have filed a complaint which their response was in NO way a fix! I have tried Google which i played on with NO Problems before this change!! I have since tried edge that will not allow a log in either. The response from FoE was to load flash...

I think what they mean by that is in the Browser settings like I showed above for Opera, here's for Chrome;

Settings>Advanced>Content Settings>Flash

Chrome-Flash-Settings - Copy.gif

DeletedUser9068

I don't know what kind of internet device you are running but I am running Win 10 which will not allow this to download into my computer. Maybe your coders should have had the foresight to not force a soon to be extinct program on us knowing that Win 10 google worked perfectly good in your game. I personally see this as a form of discrimination against people who do not wish to have their computers corrupted because your coders seem to be in a mode of ruining a perfectly good game.
I should not have to force a compromise of my computers security to continue to play a game that it appears has no respect for the players bu insisting on such a download. Also after looking around in here at all the complaints I would think you might want to keep in mind a happy customer comes back and spends money, a dissatisfied customer tells you what to kiss and takes their business elsewhere. Forcing a download of a possible security risk on your customers in my opinion is shameful!
Fix this crap so we can play again without having to download a program my computer will not allow is all I am asking.
Your favorite fat kittee
Fat Drippy
Dunarsand
Lions Pride

DeletedUser28970

When I first saw this on last Friday my first reaction was 'WTH?' and it still is. I didn't post a reply because I hoped it would 'die a natural death'. It didn't.

So we have a player complaining on the US forum how his/her German site won't load? Hmmm? Don't they have a German Forum? If so, was their advice so totally unsatisfactory for this player that he/she came to the US Forum to create a whole new fuss?? (notice the membership date and number of posts)

Wanna play the German game site? Then whine to the Germans ... period ... it has no place here

The rest of this thread is just extraneous rubbish stirred up by a very sarcastic, bored, fat, drippy, alley cat who is more than likely the OP, a spouse (nah, couldn't be so lucky), or a close dweeb friend who introduced him/her to the game in the first place ... nobody else could possibly have this exact same problem ... nobody! (and notice that the OP has conveniently vanished from the thread BTW but I bet shows up again now after 5 days. ;) )

Just saying. Pray for an unnatural death for this thread because it is, truly, rubbish ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer1904

This thread is getting out of control. I am going to go ahead and close it. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.