• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Unbirthday quest

DeletedUser28145

Did a google search and found several spots that say it is worth it to follow these quest but I have now gone almost 20 times and have not yet gotten even what I had to spend to get the quest.

Has anyone ever followed this through and how many times does it take?

DeletedUser8152

Did a google search and found several spots that say it is worth it to follow these quest but I have now gone almost 20 times and have not yet gotten even what I had to spend to get the quest.

Has anyone ever followed this through and how many times does it take?
It is good to do if you have an excess of coin and supply that you want to convert to goods. A high level Chateau Frontenac helps too. But you don't come out ahead for supply and coin.

DeletedUser28145

What is at the end in bronze and EMA and approximately how many times does it take to get there?

BruteForceAttack

I have started do this all the time now, I'm in FE and have Level 10 CF, get one of the following: 13 goods, 2k+ medals, 5fps, 1bp, 143k+ conis/supplies or 375k supplies or 423k coins. cost 250k coins and 250k supplies.

This is the BEST way i found to use my supplies.

DeletedUser28145

You are talking about the unbirthday quest? I am in bronze and EMA and have yet to get a reward that has not cost me more that what I paid - this with approaching 30 times on this quest. So far it has cost me a ton - for nothing.

How may turns into it has it taken to start to get goodies?

DeletedUser8152

You are talking about the unbirthday quest? I am in bronze and EMA and have yet to get a reward that has not cost me more that what I paid - this with approaching 30 times on this quest.
You will not ever get a reward that is numerically larger than what you paid. But you have often I think gotten 5 goods. Is that worth more to you than the coin and supply you paid? If so, then the quest is worth doing. If not, then it isn't.

The payouts of the random rewards are set: 5 goods, some medals, a small amount of coin, a larger amount of coin, a small amount of supplies, and a large amount of supplies. And, one time per quest, 20 diamonds. By now you should have seen all of these; you wont see any others. (But when you age up, the amount of coin, supplies and medals goes up.)

DeletedUser28145

I am talking about the unbirthday quest - that one you have to pay with gold or supplies, others are things one can get from the city buildings, etc.

Some of the spots I found on the unbirthday quest stated that it is worth it when you get to the end. My question is, does anyone know how many times one must do the quest to get to the end and what does one get when they get there.

If all one gets is as you stated, it is a total waste of time and gold/supplies. Why would some say that the "end" is worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8152

I am talking about the unbirthday quest - that one you have to pay with gold or supplies, others are things one can get from the city buildings, etc.
Good, so am I :)

Some of the spots I found on the unbirthday quest stated that it is worth it when you get to the end.
It is worth it when you are waiting at the end of an age and don't have anything else to spend your coin and supply on. Or at the end of the game when you have coin and supply coming out of your ears.

Think of it as a way to buy goods with coin/supply. The cost is either worth it or not, depending where you are in the game.