• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Valentine Event: I'm Flying

DeletedUser

I'm having trouble completing the quest I'm Flying. It says "Finish each of the 5 production options once." I have completed each production option more than once using the Alchemist building, and the status bar hasn't moved from 5/6 to indicate that I've completed the quest. I'm not sure what's wrong.

DeletedUser

it's six productions, not 5.

One of the six was not completed.

DeletedUser

five was a typo ^

Anyhow I have done all 6 production times more than once. It's just stuck. =(

DeletedUser

Revelator, send in a ticket. A moderator will look at your account.

DeletedUser6741

I had a similar situation happened to me on two of my worlds. I believe it may have had something to do with Jack's 8 Hr production request being started at the same time. If you've done it twice, have you clicked on the ACCEPT button?

DeletedUser9360

I had a similar situation happened to me on two of my worlds. I believe it may have had something to do with Jack's 8 Hr production request being started at the same time. If you've done it twice, have you clicked on the ACCEPT button?

Yes, and Ive done all productions 3 times and the 2day production twice. Still stuck on 5 of 6 complete

DeletedUser1862

The supply buildings don't have a 2-day production option, the Goods buildings do.
Are you sure you're working with the right buildings?

I have multiple buildings and completed the quests (Jack's 8-hour production at the same time) easily with all the buildings at once for each production time. Maybe one of the schedules was plundered before you managed to grab it, so it wasn't recorded?