• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Walstrand log in issues!

KrazyKanuck

I can't log in to my city on W world! I put in a ticket 2 hours ago without any response. I'm wondering if W world is out for everyone or is it just me? I was logged in one W and Z at the same time different tabs on my browser, suddenly W needed to be reloaded and now it won't load at all. Z, Y and Q all work fine.

Since Inno can't be bothered to tell me what the problem is I thought to ask here....anyone know anything?

PJS299

Generally Inno will not allow multiple active log-ins from one device!. They will boot either one or both.
If you are logging in to multiples regularly, you are skating on thin ice. They may ban you.
Only done that once (H+B open), but that's good to know. I thought it was only if you had two on one world.

Ebeondi Asi

Some players think Inno could care less... But when Inno spots suspicious activity involving multiple accounts or multiple log ins, they will cut you to the quick and be mean about it. Even if you were doing something you thought was innocent. unless you notify them in advance, they treat it hostile. and as the op might possibly be finding out. they do not care much.
You have to be a bit lucky to get them to give an Ok after the fact, for many things that if you told them in advance. would have been OK from the start.

WillyTwoShoes

Generally Inno will not allow multiple active log-ins from one device!. They will boot either one or both.
If you are logging in to multiples regularly, you are skating on thin ice. They may ban you.
I get the same world for all the obvious reasons but, is there any reason given why a player can't log into different worlds at the same time on their browser?

Emberguard

I get the same world for all the obvious reasons but, is there any reason given why a player can't log into different worlds at the same time on their browser?

You can log into different worlds on browser simultaneously if it's the same account

What Ebeondo was referring to is multiple accounts which is something else entirely

Emberguard

I can't log in to my city on W world! I put in a ticket 2 hours ago without any response. I'm wondering if W world is out for everyone or is it just me? I was logged in one W and Z at the same time different tabs on my browser, suddenly W needed to be reloaded and now it won't load at all. Z, Y and Q all work fine.

Since Inno can't be bothered to tell me what the problem is I thought to ask here....anyone know anything?

I'd suggest periodically trying to log in. Leave it a few hours and then try again type of thing

Johnny B. Goode

I was logged in one W and Z at the same time different tabs on my browser,
Logging into multiple worlds on the same account using different browser tabs is not even close to against the rules. It's how many multi-world players play at times. I've done that several times over the years. The only limitation on doing it with the same account is your device's capabilities, not anything in the game rules. There's no reason for anyone to worry about Inno banning anyone for that practice.

Ebeondi Asi

My game immediately kicks me out of a second browser tab. I've only accidentally done it a few times,but every time I did it I was immediately kicked off the second screen. I have no alternate accounts, just one for three Worlds
This boot may be browser dependent? Or type of log in? Since players can log in from Facebook, email, Google or just using password???

Johnny B. Goode

My game immediately kicks me out of a second browser tab. I've only accidentally done it a few times,but every time I did it I was immediately kicked off the second screen. I have no alternate accounts, just one for three Worlds
This boot may be browser dependent? Or type of log in? Since players can log in from Facebook, email, Google or just using password???
I don't know why that happens to you. I've logged in on multiple tabs many times on different PCs and never had an issue like that. I have occasionally had some of the tabs freeze, but that's more of a performance issue with whatever PC/laptop I was using rather than a game issue.