• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

We have defeated The Collective (Brisgard)

Dursland

2rrD6xu.jpg

Ebeondi Asi

They lose 9.3% of all GE races. So if you think you did something spectacular.. you should get in line behind the other 26 Guilds that put them in second place. Or even better, the four Guilds that put them in third. They were 3rd twice. so four Guilds beat them.
every guild has weeks where someone gets sick, or they can't finish.
So IMO your brag, Dursland, is hollow.
But it is fun to be part of a big race.

Mor-Rioghain

They lose 9.3% of all GE races. So if you think you did something spectacular.. you should get in line behind the other 26 Guilds that put them in second place. Or even better, the four Guilds that put them in third. They were 3rd twice. so four Guilds beat them.
every guild has weeks where someone gets sick, or they can't finish.
So IMO your brag, Dursland, is hollow.
But it is fun to be part of a big race.
Honestly, getting all the members of a guild to do 64 is never a hollow brag! Maybe it's all the more worthy of bragging time because it isn't something they're able to achieve every week. I say kudos to anyone trying to build their stats. LOL, I mean Dilmun has only been online for just over 3 months so they're facing off with as many as 7 guilds from worlds that are from 1 year to nearly 11 years old! What's not to brag about?? ;) :D

Dursland

So if you think you did something spectacular.. you should get in line behind the other 26 Guilds that put them in second place. Or even better, the four Guilds that put them in third. They were 3rd twice. so four Guilds beat them.
I wouldn't necessarily attribute it to the other guilds being better.

For example, we now have 1 2nd place trophy and 2 3rd place trophies but all 3 of those weeks we had someone at zero and we reached at least 130% but still got beaten by guilds going to 132 and/or 133 - extremely tough competition!

All times we were leading up until the race for the final few percentages, then the person at 0 would finally catch up to us. Guess that's the hazards of a new world, a lot of players quit early.

Between the top players that have left and the people I've had to remove off my FL for 7days inactive it looks like at least 100 people in the top 1000 have quit Dilmun already. Not a great sign for the game.

I suspect recent event difficulty has something to do with it, and the extra monetization. (but that's a discussion for another topic, probably better on beta forums - where they pay attention)

Ebeondi Asi

Between the top players that have left and the people I've had to remove off my FL for 7days inactive it looks like at least 100 people in the top 1000 have quit Dilmun already. Not a great sign for the game.
That is an entirely different topic. But I have to say in means nothing for the game. What it means is players who joined expencting an easy time with other equal plaers left after finding out there are a lot of big spending whales who are now dominating the World. Some are disappointed, others do not care. And thus I say your "Not a great sign for the game" is meaningless. It says nothing about the game. it says a lot about some players expectations.
Other player will join and without all sorts of grand expectations, will be happy to play. Just give ita bit of time to get over the loss af all those disappointed players.